Sunday, March 17, 2013

In case you were wondering what the inside of a camera looks like...

It's this.


Soooo...yup. That's my camera. It still works. Shout out to the girl that broke that side piece off freshman year of college (the piece with the wrist strap and duct tape) because that is definitely what caused the front to come off. Looks like I will be needing to find some duct tape back in Prague.

I know that I have been complaining about wanting a new camera lately, but this isn't exactly the reason I wanted for getting a new one. Oh well!

Seriously...at least it still takes pictures!

I only have a few more hours in Roma, and typing on this Italian (?) keyboard is getting tiring.  My next post will (should) be about my trip to Vienna, Austria with Tereza last weekend, and then I will tell you all about how amazing Italy is!!

See you back in Prague!!

No comments:

Post a Comment