Friday, July 26, 2013

Home sweet...I want to go back.

Hello!!

Hello?



Anybody there?

Well, I understand if there is not. It's been too long!
You'll be happy to know, if you didn't already, that I am home safe and sound, and have been for about two and a half weeks now. Man, does it seem like it's been longer! It's so good to be home, but as time passes, even as little time as the two and a half weeks I've been home, I find that I my lust for travel grows greater and greater.

You would think after five months away from home, most of which was split between ten different countries, in hostels and airports and on airplanes and trains, I would be quite content just staying put for a while. I would have thought so, too. Alas, I am starting to grow a little too comfortable for my own good.

Comfort is not a bad thing, and it's been nice to be comfortable and living an average, regular life for the past couple of weeks, but I'm about done with my little vacation away from...vacation. Unfortunately, I am relatively tied down for the next year - the last year of my undergraduate studies!!! After that, it's game on for me, and boy oh boy, to say that I've got a few ideas in mind for my travels in the near future would be an understatement! Who knows where the wanderlust will take me, but wherever that is I am excited beyond belief because I know it will be absolutely incredible.

For now, let's take a look back at the amazing places I was able to visit:
  1. Czech Republic (Prague, Karlovy Vary)
  2. Slovakia (Bratislava)
  3. Austria (Vienna)
  4. Germany (Berlin, Dresden)
  5. Spain (Barcelona, Madrid)
  6. Netherlands (Rotterdam, Amsterdam)
  7. Ireland (Dublin)
  8. United Kingdom (Edinburgh, London)
  9. Italy (Rome, Pisa, Florence, Sienna, La Spezia, the cities of Cinque Terre, Genoa)
  10. France (Paris, Nice)
  11. Poland (Warsaw, Krakow)
 Sometimes it seems like it was all a dream, that it didn't actually happen, but I am so amazed that it did!

Ahoj!

No comments:

Post a Comment